BTCBIT - aims to have the best exchange rates for all major e-currencies and the best 24/7 live support for our customers, this allows people from all around the world to buy and sell digital currencies comfortable and safely.
Our company is a team of young and clever people, and we think that being open-minded and negotiable are the most important things in online business.
BTCBIT guarantees that the company will do everything in order to satisfy our clients’ needs.
- Higher education in accounting, economics or finance;
- Work experience of at least 3 years;-
Excellent knowledge of Polish and Russian languages;
- Good knowledge of accounting and tax legislation in Poland;
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy in documentation;
- Ability to work independently;
- Very good skills in working with computers and computer programs;
- Ability to analyse;
- Quick response to management assignments;
- Experience in e-commerce preferred.
-It is necessary to provide a full cycle of accounting: processing of primary documents, calculation and payroll, preparation and submission of tax returns, preparation and submission of annual financial statements in the Polish tax system;
- Communicate on behalf of the client with various public services in Poland;
- Freely navigate the tax and commercial legislation of Poland;
- Perform other accounting and accounting functions as required;
- Advising management on tax and accounting matters.