BTCBIT.NET - is a high-quality and reliable cryptocurrency exchanger based in Poland with operating offices in Latvia and Estonia.
Our company provides a secure platform for buying and selling various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum
Classic, and Zcash.We offer our clients a highly reliable cryptocurrency exchange service using advanced technologies. The advantages of our service lie in both the security and mobile responsiveness of our site, allowing you to quickly and easily make exchanges on your smartphone or tablet.
This position provides the opportunity to work with an experienced team of FinTech developers to design and expose proprietary algorithms and methodologies to solve a wide range of financial use cases and automate financial services and transactions.
• Design, document and present the systems/technical requirements.
• Develop systems through appropriate structured coding that allows reliability, availability, scalability, extensibility, reusability, and security of the systems.
• Oversee the change management processes and develop the appropriate unit, integration, system and user acceptance testing methodologies and tools.
• Build the systems and platforms through appropriate structured modular programming (coding) that will allow reliability, availability, and scalability of the system and corresponding systems and user documentation.
• Manage the handover of systems to end-users and training that will allow integration of the system into the business.
• Review system performance, troubleshoot, debug and apply fixes to system components.
• Perform system management, change management, diagnostics, enhancement, optimization, and system support functions (technical and user support) by diagnosing system problems and offering quick turnaround solutions.
Would be a plus
• Be familiar with Mobile: (Android, iOS) development
• Cryptocurrency/Blockchain: work experience with bitcoin-based currencies cores, Ethereum smart contracts or other blockchains.
• 2 years or more of hands-on working experience with the following modern development software & technologies:
• Frameworks: (Laravel 8-9/ Mezzio 3/ Symfony 5/ CodeIgniter 3, NestJS, VueJS/ ReactJS)
• Databases: (MYSQL, POSTGRESQL)
• Tools: (Git, GitLab,Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Kafka)
• At least 2 years hand-on experience building and deploying high traffic consumer-facing Apps and platforms.
• Experience with setting up and consuming one or more cloud or DevOps services like Azure, AWS, etc.
• Strong ability to take a big picture look at technical projects and manage resources and workflows.
• Excellent communication & decision-making capabilities.
• A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
• Strong familiarity with Jira, Waterfall/Agile methodologies, and Scrum approach